Radio Box

Dr. Oz

3 4

hachiko @ 23.2.2012. 15:00

ODLICNA emisija !!! Savrseno! Smile

WeeeeeeeeeeeLaughing

3 7

karakteran @ 23.2.2012. 16:02
    žešće smeće. a lik je maximalno iritantan. gadi mi se ko trbovićka i tarik.
    2 6

bumerang @ 24.2.2012. 2:51
    jednostavno ne gledivo,jer vec sve vidjeno u takvim emisijama.Negdje negdje bi se dalo nesto naci zanimljivo ali,nije to to .
    3 4

bozoli @ 25.2.2012. 8:54
    Baš ga sad gledam na ovoj slici gore.. Podsjeća me na Jasmina Stavrosa. Jesam ja jedina koja to vidi? Smile
    2 6

hitman_4 @ 25.2.2012. 10:47
    ko je taj....isprdak od opre(nešto poput dr phila) ili....Embarassed
    4 4

omniscient @ 23.7.2012. 13:18

dr. Mehmet Oz

Mehmet Cengiz Oz (Turkish: Öz, pronounced [mehˈmet dʒenˈɟiz øz], born June 11, 1960), also known as Dr. Oz, is a Turkish-American cardiothoracic surgeon, author, and television personality.

Career

Oz has been a professor at the Department of Surgery at Columbia University since 2001.He directs the Cardiovascular Institute and Complementary Medicine Program at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. His research interests include heart replacement surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, and health care policy. With his collaborators, he has authored over 400 research papers, book chapters and medical books and has received several patents. He performs around 250 heart operations annually.

Oz is the founder and chairman of HealthCorps, a non-profit organization that pays a small stipend to recent college graduates to spend two years in high schools mentoring students about health, nutrition, and fitness.

In 2009, Oz joined Jeffrey T. Arnold (founder of WebMD) as co-founder of Sharecare, Inc., providing an interactive QA platform that allows industry experts to answer health-related questions.

Awards and honors
    Mehmet Oz at ServiceNation in 2008

Time magazine ranked Oz 44th on its list of the 100 Most Influential People in 2008 and Esquire magazine placed him on its list of the 75 Most Influential People of the 21st Century. He was called a Global Leader of Tomorrow by the World Economic Forum and one of “The Harvard 100 Most Influential Alumni” by 02138 magazine.He won the Gross Surgical Research Scholarship. He was listed in “Doctors of the Year” by Hippocrates magazine and in “Healers of the Millennium” by Healthy Living magazine. Oz is annually listed in the Castle Connolly Guide of the top United States doctors, as well as other ranking groups.

Other awards and honors include:

Honored by the New York Open Center for "outstanding research in writing and communication (and for) bridging Western and alternative/complementary medicine", 2007Listed in Best Doctors of the Year, New York MagazineTurkish American of the Year, 1996Books for a Better America award for Healing from the Heart, 1999Robert E. Gross Research Scholarship, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, 1994–1996Research Award, American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery, 1991Blakemore Research Awards, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 1988–1991One of the 500 most influential Muslims 20092010 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Talk Show Host2011 Most Trusted Voice in Daytime Television,2011 James Randi Educational Foundation Media Piasus Award, which the foundation states is for promoting "nonsense." The foundation complained about Oz's support of energy medicine, faith healing and psychic mediums, among other controversial practices. Oz is the first person to receive a Pigasus Award two years in a row.2011 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Talk Show Host2011 The Independent Investigations Group IIG awarded The Truly Terrible Television award to Oz and Oprah Winfrey "for extraordinary contributions to America's scientific illiteracy and pervasive fear mongering."

by Wikipedia

pozdrav od dr. Oza

2 6

lojzica @ 6.11.2012. 19:57

Isprežvakane stvarčice......to manje-više zna svaki mediokritet

3 0

batanona @ 13.11.2013. 11:57

zašto nam tako neozbiljno HRT stalno mijenja termin prikazivanja ove emisije? Bilo je već ustaljeno u 13.20, pa naglo u 10, neću minute pisati, jučer u 14, danas u 10, a sutra? Ako nema pismenih i sposobnih na HRT-u, lako ih je pronaći među obrazovanim nezaposlenim mladim ljudima. Ovo par dobrih emisija što imamo, rado bih odgledala da nije tako teško pratiti neozbiljne "stručnjake"  na slaganju programa. Totalno su nepouzdani, totalno neodgovorni prema gledateljima koji ih plaćaju.

2 0

batanona @ 17.6.2014. 11:01

promijeniti program i promjeniti vrijeme i bez reprize? Tipično za HRT, tko hebe gledatelje, glavno da daju lovu, je li tako? Ne sumnjam, a vi?

1 1

juraj plovanić @ 26.4.2015. 13:12

ima dosta dobrih stvari,ali ima starih koje se ponavljaju ,ima i laži i td. ocjena 2.

1 0

yuma @ 4.1.2022. 14:05

Svehvaljeni spec kirurg i kardiolog bavi se prepricavanjem gnjusnih zločina i zarađuje na osobnim tragedijama... za to mu nije trebala diploma hahaha! Očito nije baš tak dobar spec.  ;-) Serija i gosti i savjeti su dno  dna

0 0

buffalobill @ 4.1.2022. 17:58
    ma cisti egotrip, u svakoj emisiji ne propusta spomenuti da je kardio kirurg
Dodaj komentar
Neregistrirani korisnik (nemate pravo komentiranja)

Postavke privatnosti  •  Oglašavanje  •  Impressum  •  Kontakt  •  Uvjeti korištenja  •  Za Webmastere  •  Facebook  •  Twitter
© 2008 - 2024 Moj TV Portal d.o.o. | mojtv.hr - mojtv.net - tv spored - tv program Moj TV - TV Program za 200+ kanala